Protection against 42 critical illnesses
Get financial support for medical treatments when diagnosed with any of the . But you know how else we got your back? We cover more illnesses but have !
Available to 18-50 year old Filipinos or legal residents of at least 6 months. Must be in good health.
Get ₱100,000 when diagnosed with any of the 42 critical illnesses.
For only ₱1,799 per year, you’ll be covered up to age 55.
No medical exams required. Just 3 simple health questions and a 1-page form. Pay online via credit card, debit card, or GCash!
Get 6 months’ unlimited telemedicine access 24/7 via KonsultaMD. This reward will be active 20 days after your policy is issued.
How much you'll pay
Get protected with KanMend for only ₱1,799 per year.
If you’re 18 to 50 years old, a Filipino citizen or legal Philippine resident, and in good health, you can buy this product and we will cover you until age 55! Good health means that you pass the three simple health declarations stated in the application form.
There are a few situations where benefit is not given.
You can’t claim if your condition or symptom arose during the 90-day no-claim period, or if the critical illness was due to:
• Pre-existing conditions
• Drugs or alcohol abuse
• Cancer or encephalitis in the presence of HIV
• Loss of independent existence due to psychiatric causes
• Suicide or self-inflicted acts
• Unlawful acts of the insured or policy owner
The definitions of these exclusions can be found in your .
covers you in case of critical illness. Get a cash benefit when you get diagnosed with any of the 42 covered critical illnesses listed below:
You can find the medical definitions of each of the covered critical illnesses in the .
• Late-stage cancers
Major organ failure
• Aplastic anemia
• Chronic liver disease
• Chronic lung disease
• Chronic recurrent pancreatitis
• Crohn’s disease
• Fulminant viral hepatitis
• Loss of hearing (deafness)
• Loss of sight (blindness)
• Major organ and bone marrow transplant
• Medullary cystic disease
• Progressive scleroderma
• Renal failure
• Terminal illness
• Ulcerative colitis
Heart and blood vessels
• Coronary artery disease
• Heart attack (myocardial infarction)
• Heart valve surgery
• Primary pulmonary arterial hypertension
• Surgery to aorta
• Alzheimer's disease
• Apallic syndrome
• Benign brain tumor
• Cerebral aneurism requiring surgery
• Loss of independent existence
• Motor neurone disease
• Multiple sclerosis
• Muscular dystrophy
• Parkinson's disease
• Bacterial meningitis
• HIV/AIDS due to blood transfusion
• Loss of limbs
• Loss of speech
• Major burns
• Major head trauma with severe brain damage
• Occupationally-acquired HIV/AIDS
• Severe rheumatoid arthritis
Check the for the medical definitions of the covered critical illnesses.
Life insurance for only ₱1,799 per year
Accident and terrorism insurance for only ₱1,799 per year
Claim 3x for 42 major critical illnesses and your money back if you stay healthy by 75
Get affordable, short-term life insurance coverage for unexpected life events