Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re 18 to 50 years old, a Filipino citizen or legal Philippine resident, in good health, and your occupation does not involve any of those listed below, you can buy this product and we will cover you until age 55!
We cover all occupations except the following:
• Working at 15 meters or more above or below the ground
• Off-shore work or fishing
• Mining or working on Oil rigs
• Arms Dealer
• Explosives Assembler/Maker
• Professional Equestrian, Boxer, Diver
• Non-commercial pilot
• Working as a politician
You can't claim if death and disabilities resulted from:
(1) an illegal or unlawful act by the insured person (including terrorist acts); or
(2) war or any act of war (whether declared or not), or any civil or military uprising.
covers you in case of death due to an accident including terrorism. You are also covered in case of disability due to terrorism giving you or your family the cash benefit needed. Check the for complete details.
An accident is an abrupt, unexpected, and unwanted incident. The accident must be the only and direct cause of the insured’s death or the injury leading to death. Terrorism is also considered an accident.
It is an event officially described or announced by any government as a “terrorist attack” or “terrorism.” It is an unlawful and violent act carried out with the intention of physically harming people and intimidating a society or a government.
Disability under the KanGuard plan means:
• Total and irreversible loss of sight to both eyes
• Total and irrecoverable loss of hearing in both ears
• Total and permanent inability to use both hands or both feet
• Total and permanent inability to use one hand and one foot
• Third degree burns affecting at least 20% of your skin
To continue your protection until age 55, make sure to pay your premiums every year until age 54.
You can pay your initial premium thru FWD's online shop using debit card, credit card, or up to P10,000 for GCash. Have a voucher? You can also use that to pay for your initial premium. Succeeding payments can be set up or done thru these .
The insurance coverage starts on the effective date shown on the policy data page in your contract.
If you pay your premiums every year, you will be covered until age 55.
You’ll get access to global emergency services for one year, giving you peace of mind when you travel at least 150 km away from your residence. You can access your reward via .
Please visit the to learn more about vouchers and how to use them.