If you’re 18 to 55 years old, in good health, you can buy this product. Good health means you agree with the three simple health declarations stated in the application form.
There are a few situations where benefit is not given.
You can't claim for major and minor critical illness benefits if the condition or symptom arose during the 90-day no-claim period, or if the critical illness was due to:
• Pre-existing conditions
• Drugs or alcohol abuse
• Cancer or encephalitis in the presence of HIV
• Loss of independent existence due to psychiatric causes
• Suicide or self-inflicted acts
• Unlawful acts of the insured or policy owner
The definitions of these exclusions can be found in your .
You can't claim if death is due to attempted suicide or deliberate self-harm of the insured while sane within 2 years after cover starts, is reinstated, or is increased (for the increased amount). In this case, we will return all paid premiums to the beneficiaries.
covers you against death or diagnosis of any of the covered 42 major and 9 minor critical illnesses, which includes cancer, stroke, and heart attack. See complete list below.
You can find the medical definitions of each of the covered critical illnesses in the .
MAJOR CRITICAL ILLNESSES
• Late-stage cancers
Major organ failure
• Aplastic anemia
• Chronic liver disease
• Chronic lung disease
• Chronic recurrent pancreatitis
• Crohn’s disease
• Fulminant viral hepatitis
• Loss of hearing (deafness)
• Loss of sight (blindness)
• Major organ and bone marrow transplant
• Medullary cystic disease
• Progressive scleroderma
• Renal failure
• Terminal illness
• Ulcerative colitis
Heart and blood vessels
• Coronary artery disease
• Heart attack (myocardial infarction)
• Heart valve surgery
• Primary pulmonary arterial hypertension
• Surgery to aorta
• Alzheimer’s disease
• Apallic syndrome
• Benign brain tumor
• Cerebral aneurism requiring surgery
• Loss of independent existence
• Motor neurone disease
• Multiple sclerosis
• Muscular dystrophy
• Parkinson’s disease
• Bacterial meningitis
• HIV/AIDS due to blood transfusion
• Loss of limbs
• Loss of speech
• Major burns
• Major head trauma with severe brain damage
• Occupationally-acquired HIV/AIDS
• Severe rheumatoid arthritis
MINOR CRITICAL ILLNESSES
• Accidental Fracture of Spinal Column
• Angioplasty & Other Invasive Treatments for Coronary Artery Disease
• Diabetic Retinopathy
• Early-stage Cancer
• Loss of One (1) Limb
• Loss of One (1) Lung
• Removal of One (1) Kidney
• Severe Osteoporosis
• Surgical Removal of Pituitary Tumour
It’s a condition which presented signs or symptoms before the policy was issued. The insured person may or may not know the presence of such condition.
You can choose to pay for 5 years or 10 years.
You can pay your initial premium thru FWD's online shop using debit card, credit card, or up to ₱10,000 for GCash. Succeeding payments can be set up or done thru these .
The insurance coverage starts on the effective date shown on the policy data page in your contract.
You will be covered up to age 75, starting from the policy's effective date.
Yes. You will receive exclusive rewards like the and one-year unlimited consultation at The Medical City Ortigas’ outpatient clinic.
Contact our 24/7 Customer Connect at +632 8888 8388, CustomerConnect.firstname.lastname@example.org, or Live Chat, available in and our mobile app, .