In good times or in bad, Set for Health is there for you. Protect yourself and your family from future financial expenses if you get diagnosed with any of the covered 42 major and 9 minor critical illnesses or if the unexpected happens. Plus, you get your money back if you stay healthy until age 75.
• Available to 18 to 55-year-old Filipino citizens, who are in good health.
• You can only avail up to ₱1 million coverage here. Want higher coverage? Talk to our .
• This can be purchased in different modes of payment (annual, semi-annual, quarterly)
Finally! You’ve got a plan that doesn’t stop when you make a claim for a major critical illness benefit. Claim up to 300% of your coverage amount if you get diagnosed with three unrelated illnesses out of the 42 covered critical illnesses.
Get 20% of the coverage amount as minor critical illness benefit if you get diagnosed with any of the 9 covered in the plan.
Your family gets the death benefit of 100% of the coverage amount.
Your reward for living healthy! Get back all premiums paid if you reach age 75 without any major critical illness claims with Healthy Life Benefit. No questions asked.
Get your own with zero maintaining balance and 1-year unlimited consultation at Ortigas when you purchase this plan. This reward will be active 20 days after your policy is issued.
Protect yourself and your family from future financial expenses if you get diagnosed with any of the covered 42 major and 9 minor critical illnesses or if the unexpected happens. Plus, you get your money back if you stay healthy until age 75. You also get to claim up to 300% of your major critical illness benefit if you claim 3x. Simply refer to the benefit chart below:
18 - 55
Premium payment term
5 / 10 years
Up to insured’s age 75
Minimum sum insured
Maximum sum insured
Please make sure you are eligible for this product before applying.
The product information in this website is for reference only and does not contain the full terms and conditions, key product risks and full list of exclusions of the policy. For the details of benefits and key product risks, please refer to the brochure; and for exact terms and conditions and the full list of exclusions, please refer to the policy provisions of the Plan.
If you are looking for a product that offers broader benefit coverage and higher benefit limits. Please contact us for more information.Leave a message
If you’re 18 to 55 years old, in good health, you can buy this product. Good health means you agree with the three simple health declarations stated in the application form.
There are a few situations where benefit is not given.
You can't claim for major and minor critical illness benefits if the condition or symptom arose during the 90-day no-claim period, or if the critical illness was due to:
• Pre-existing conditions
• Drugs or alcohol abuse
• Cancer or encephalitis in the presence of HIV
• Loss of independent existence due to psychiatric causes
• Suicide or self-inflicted acts
• Unlawful acts of the insured or policy owner
The definitions of these exclusions can be found in your .
You can't claim if death is due to attempted suicide or deliberate self-harm of the insured while sane within 2 years after cover starts, is reinstated, or is increased (for the increased amount). In this case, we will return all paid premiums to the beneficiaries.
covers you against death or diagnosis of any of the covered 42 major and 9 minor critical illnesses, which includes cancer, stroke, and heart attack. See complete list below.
You can find the medical definitions of each of the covered critical illnesses in the .
MAJOR CRITICAL ILLNESSES
• Late-stage cancers
Major organ failure
• Aplastic anemia
• Chronic liver disease
• Chronic lung disease
• Chronic recurrent pancreatitis
• Crohn’s disease
• Fulminant viral hepatitis
• Loss of hearing (deafness)
• Loss of sight (blindness)
• Major organ and bone marrow transplant
• Medullary cystic disease
• Progressive scleroderma
• Renal failure
• Terminal illness
• Ulcerative colitis
Heart and blood vessels
• Coronary artery disease
• Heart attack (myocardial infarction)
• Heart valve surgery
• Primary pulmonary arterial hypertension
• Surgery to aorta
• Alzheimer’s disease
• Apallic syndrome
• Benign brain tumor
• Cerebral aneurism requiring surgery
• Loss of independent existence
• Motor neurone disease
• Multiple sclerosis
• Muscular dystrophy
• Parkinson’s disease
• Bacterial meningitis
• HIV/AIDS due to blood transfusion
• Loss of limbs
• Loss of speech
• Major burns
• Major head trauma with severe brain damage
• Occupationally-acquired HIV/AIDS
• Severe rheumatoid arthritis
MINOR CRITICAL ILLNESSES
• Accidental Fracture of Spinal Column
• Angioplasty & Other Invasive Treatments for Coronary Artery Disease
• Diabetic Retinopathy
• Early-stage Cancer
• Loss of One (1) Limb
• Loss of One (1) Lung
• Removal of One (1) Kidney
• Severe Osteoporosis
• Surgical Removal of Pituitary Tumour
Affordable, short-term coverage
Additional rewards & benefits
One complete protection bundle
Only ₱5,397 per year
Additional rewards & benefits